How to build your ships properly
General Ship Construction
- You may not enclose your ship wheel. You must have a 120-degree view of the sides from your helm.
- Only small foliage such as shrubs or flowers is allowed on a ship. No trees.
- Your ship must have a name.
- You may not conceal your ship name.
- Ships should be built with an RP mindset and “realistic” standards to our RP world
Depending on your ship’s “role”, apply the following colors to the rear sail of your ship:
Moral: Chaotic Evil
These are your Standard Ship Loadout's
|Ship||Gunports||Top Deck Artillery|
|Sloop/ AS sloop (Multi Purpose)||N/A||2|
|AS Sloop E (Explorer)||N/A||2|
|Schooner / AS Schooner (Multi Purpose)||Max||2|
|AS Schooner W (Warshi)||Max||4|
|AS Schooner T (Transport)||N/A||2 No Cannons|
|Brigantine / AS Brigantine (Multi Purpose)||MAX||8|
|AS Brigantine W (Warship)||Max||10|
|AS Brigantine T (Transport)||N/A||4 No Cannons|
|AS Brigantine L (Luxury)||N/A||0|
|Galleon / AS Galleon (Multi Purpose)||Max||8|
|AS Galleon W (Warship)||Max||14|
|AS Galleon T (Transport)||N/A||6 No Cannons|
|AS Galleon L ( Luxury)||N/A||0|
|Ramming Galleon (Warship)||Max||Prefab|